Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Haiyan.
First, the principle of ignition coil
By the main Coil, secondary coil, magnetic core, switch triode and other auxiliary components. The main coil is charged by the battery, the secondary coil discharges the spark plug to ignite, and the triode is responsible for switching. The charging time is controlled by the battery voltage and engine speed to ensure that the energy of each charge is consistent. There are two types of ignition coils: 3-wire and 4-wire. The 3-wire is the positive, negative, switch control of the power supply (ECU command), and the 4-wire has an additional ignition detection Wire, able to detect whether the spark plug ignites (whether there is discharge current in the secondary coil).
To put it simply, the ignition coil is a transformer, and It is to raise the voltage of tens of volts to tens of thousands of volts, but the voltage input to the primary coil is provided by the electronic igniter.
Second, the reason for the burnout of the ignition coilp>
The main reason for the burnout of the ignition coil is the aging breakdown of the insulating layer Or the switch triode is damaged, the spark plug gap will lead to large load of the main coil, large heat generation, and rapid aging of the insulation layer. The internal resistance of the coil is large, the heat generation is large,
three-stage tube The quality is not high and the lifespan will be shorter.
If it always burns out, soon after replacing It will burn out again. What is the reason? Here are some summaries:
1. First look at the problem of the generator. If the power generation is too high, the ignition coil will be easily burnt out if the load is too heavy. However, if the power generation is too high, then the body electrical appliances, such as light bulbs, etc. , will often be damaged; of course, the quality of accessories is not ruled out, so it is best to measure the power generation first.
3. The spark plug gap is too large, adjust the gap or Replace the spark plug;
4. The gasoline quality is not good, Try changing to higher grade gasoline;
5, Cylinder compression ratio is wrong, adjust the compression ratio;
6 , There is a program failure on the computer board, you can go to the repair shop to use the computer to check the car, and clear the wrong information. If it still doesn't work, there may be a problem with your car's transmission.
7. The power supply voltage is unstable;
8. If the resistance of the high-voltage line is abnormal, replace the high-voltage line;p>
9. The secondary has short circuit;
10. The primary current of the ignition controller is too high, causing the ignition coil to overheat
11. Under high temperature and high pressure waves The problem is not working well;
12, very small chance It's the coil itself, you can try another brand;
13. The ignition integrated block is not working well;
The ignition coil itself is a transformer, which is like the transformer in household appliances. When the voltage changes within the specified range, the transformer will not burn. Usually, the transformer will burn when the transformer is overloaded. Therefore, when solving this problem, we should try our best to find out the cause of the overload or the aging of the components.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.